PresentationDomogik is a free home automation solution. It is based on the xPL protocol in order to easily use a lot of different technologies. Domogik is multi hosts and modulable. You can use as many user interfaces you want (actually there are two user interfaces : the web one and the Android (cache) one).
| The end user documentation has migrated to a new tool. It is now available on http://docs.domogik.org/domogik/dev/en/ .|
The plugins documentation is available from this page : http://repo.domogik.org/package/ .
This wiki will new be used only for the developpers : spefication, development notes, ...
Interested in Domogik development ?
- How to report a bug
- Grab the sources (mercurial?)
- Branches on mercurial?
- Domogik installation for development : default branch
- Domoweb installation (the same for production and development) (cache)
- Some errors and their solutions
- Some tools for package maintainers
- How to get Mercurial working on Windows?
- How to write the end user documentation (which lives here : http://docs.domogik.org/domogik/)
- Database upgrades how to?
Packages (plugins and external members) development
- How to develop a plugin or an external member (cache)
- Usefull tools (cache)
- Code generated documentation (cache)
- Some tools and usefull links for the developpers
Packages tools and docs
- Create specification and technical documents to detail your new functionality
- Global Specifications (for all excepting rinor/rest and the plugins)
- Database speficiations
- REST/RINOR specifications
- Plugins specifications
- Domoweb specifications
- Domodroid specifications
Contributors to this page:
Page last modified on Saturday 23 of November, 2013 10:53:15 CET by . (Version 140)